Sunday, April 30, 2006

the plans

sorry so long to reply, life is crazy!

Not a whole lot of details to metion. Our fams are having brunch together on Mother's Day to meet. After that we still don't have any day in particular. When we decide I want to look nice and I've convinced him to wear a polo and khakis. His friend does some photography so he will be there to take pics. I also want to have some flowers and my hair down but not sure how yet.

I know that we aren't being terribly traditional but I still want some pics to share.

At some point after we do the getting married part his family wants to throw us a reception, so we are going to register, probably at Target. THen we are going to plan a trip to Oregon for a west coast reception. I might need you to help with some of the planning, if you don't mind. We are probably paying for everything so it needs to be pretty low key. I will wear the dress to both parties, as long as it is warm enough.

Are you still interested in making a cake, many moons ago you mentioned something of the sort.

As I have more info I will share, promise.